- WFH was the norm and people’s homes were certainly not geared for work from home for such a prolonged period. Be it an ergonomic desk, chair or even a plank for the computer or laptop. Kids were schooling from home which was an additional challenge.
2 months of lockdown had a devastating effect on retailers, malls across the country. Creativity being a furniture and home interior mall, the impact was even more severe as it was not in the essential’s category. We collaborated with the client to create an online portal that showcased the depth and breadth of product range while helping any customer choose furniture / home décor of choice sitting in the comfort of their homes.
- Assisted Buying Feature for Offline to Online
- 360°virtual tour for experiential buying
- Loyalty & Referrals for repeat buying
- Seeing the gap, we collaborated with the client to work on an ecommerce portal which had unique features like Assisted Buying, 360-degree Views of the Furniture and Stores so customers can figure out the height, look and feel of the furniture.
- The next challenge was to leverage the opportunity which means turning around the portal in record time. Xebec being the marketing technology partners, also were working from home–so it was essentially a pure play digital transformation which was achieved
- 4,35,886 website visits till date & still counting
- 1,037 leads & multiple enquires generated for various high furniture & converted
- 1,391 ‘Add to Carts’ till date
- Increased Lead Funnel by 10x
To learn how Embudo Tech can help your business, please visit www.embudotech.comDownload PDF