The client wanted to grow their business via the digital route and the first step in this was a comprehensive corporate website showcasing the entire company, its strategic business units, investors, its achievements, its vision, mission and upcoming projects to improve their customer’s experience and productivity by publishing all necessary information about their work, online.
The website was expected to optimize marketing and sales, reducing travel and face to face time, thereby leading to a more productive experience for their customers (and their staff)
The second part of the challenge was to track the ongoing multiple marketing campaigns for several projects to get more visibility on the popularity of each project and success of each campaign. In addition, they needed a central system to capture, nurture and logically close on each inbound lead. The current methods had run their course and were leading to lost business opportunities.
The Embudo team, worked closely with the client’s team to understand their requirement and map this into a digital UX built on a web platform. The core focus and obsession were to improve visibility of the construction projects to the visitors, customers and engage them via the website to help answer their queries effectively and efficiently..
The outcome was a high performing digital front face to the company in the form of a dynamic, responsive web site. The web site was also to be instrumental in building trust with the visitors.
To improve CX for the visitors to the web property, Embudo engineers developed smart landing pages which morphed their contents and options based on the source of the visitor, to provide relevant, contextual content, options and links. E.g. toll-free number based on the geo-source of the visitor.
The inbound leads from various sources were captured and transported to salesforce using the integration done by the Embudo engineers. A consolidated dashboard was developed by Embudo to get a consolidated view of all leads captured along with their attributes such as campaign source, media, geo, device, time, etc., to gain insights and track these leads through the lead pipeline.
The graphical dashboard was a live view into the inbound lead flow, providing real time insights into the campaign performance to all stakeholders.
- A website platform which can scale with demand.
- More visibility for the company with an enhanced, polished and consistent brand appeal.
- Easy, decentralised, instant content updates by various stakeholders via the CMS, reducing dependence on the website manager and ensuring accurate and zero-hour messaging.
- The simple but powerful lead management system, developed by Embudo, ensured 100% lead capture and 100% lead follow up, which not just resulted in improved response time, but also led to more conversions due to consistent lead nurturing.
- The automation in this flow set the team free from the mundane & error prone task of maintaining data and let them focus instead on leveraging data to bring more business to the client.
- It was now possible to deliver a comprehensive lead report, on demand, to management for analysis. This allowed the management to gauge the sales team performance and identify areas of strength and weakness. This also improved decision making, cross department support and therefore throughput.
- Due to complete status feeds on customer calls and communication, by the sales team in the CRM, it was now possible to get an up-to-date view of the reason for losses (and wins too)
- The system could now show leads classified by region, industry, size, source and help streamline, tune and align the upstream marketing efforts.
About Embudo & Xebec
Embudo tech is a division of Xebec Communications and is a new age marketing technology integration company, blending long years of deep branding and marketing experience with integration of cutting-edge web and mobile technologies to help your business grow consistently and attract new visitors, engage them meaningfully, nurture them through their life cycle, convert them to paying customers and retain them by continually exceeding their rising expectations.
Embudo understands that developing the solution is not enough. Embudo will not just design and develop technology enabled solutions for your business, but can also take full responsibility to host securely, deliver efficiently, update, backup, and maintain the solutions from Embudo’s cloud platform or a cloud platform of your choice, 24/7, thus providing complete SLA backed life cycle services.
To learn how Embudo Tech can help your business, please visit www.embudotech.comDownload PDF